Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2015/12/05 15:54:42 UTC

Re: Master/Slave and store and forward topic

Your networkConnectors need to have maxReconnectAttempts=0 if you're using
failover.  This allows the bridge to be rebuilt (which reinitializes the
subscriptions properly) when a reconnect occurs; with a non-zero setting,
the failover transport eats the fact of the reconnect and the bridge ends
up in a bad state.

I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, and thati didn't
catch that when you posted your networkConnectors the first time.

Tim

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Glad to hear it, and I wish I'd caught that sooner.

Tim

Posted by gbrown <gb...@mediaocean.com>.