Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ec...@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2013/01/15 17:46:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1433500 - /uima/sandbox/TextMarker/trunk/uimaj-ep-textmarker-engine/pom.xml

Am 15.01.2013 um 14:30 schrieb <pk...@apache.org>:

>                   antlr,
>                   antlr.*,
>                   org.htmlparser,
> -                  org.htmlparser.*
> +                  org.htmlparser.*,
> +                  org.apache.commons.lang3.*

Hm, is it a good idea to export packages that are not "owned" by a plugin? Doesn't this cause problems when another plugin is package-importing these?

I had been using the SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository in the past (unfortunately Maven-only, no P2):

	http://ebr.springsource.com/repository/app/search?query=commons

Maybe there are other (p2) repositories which serve stuff like antlr or commons?

Cheers,

-- Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckart@ukp.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de

Re: svn commit: r1433500 - /uima/sandbox/TextMarker/trunk/uimaj-ep-textmarker-engine/pom.xml

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
On 15.01.2013 17:46, Richard Eckart de Castilho wrote:
> Am 15.01.2013 um 14:30 schrieb <pk...@apache.org>:
>
>>                    antlr,
>>                    antlr.*,
>>                    org.htmlparser,
>> -                  org.htmlparser.*
>> +                  org.htmlparser.*,
>> +                  org.apache.commons.lang3.*
> Hm, is it a good idea to export packages that are not "owned" by a plugin? Doesn't this cause problems when another plugin is package-importing these?
>
> I had been using the SpringSource Enterprise Bundle Repository in the past (unfortunately Maven-only, no P2):
>
> 	http://ebr.springsource.com/repository/app/search?query=commons
>
> Maybe there are other (p2) repositories which serve stuff like antlr or commons?

No , it's not a good idea, but I haven't found a good
solution/repository yet.

Peter