Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by "Vladimir R. Bossicard" <vl...@bossicard.com> on 2002/10/25 10:27:54 UTC

XindiceServlet

It's a quick and dirty (very!) patch for the XindiceServlet but I think
it will be helpful for debugging.  With the XindiceServlet, you can
browse the database (no update of course) and have a look at the
inserted documents.

I have created my own XPath syntax (very simple) for collections and
documents.  I'll take a look at some XPath parser that are available out
there and plan to replace this fix quite soon.

I hope that this temporarly solution can help some of us.

Please, please feel free to change the code!  :-)

-Vladimir

--
Vladimir R. Bossicard
www.bossicard.com