Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Carl Mueller <ca...@smartthings.com.INVALID> on 2019/05/23 20:25:28 UTC

schema for testing that has a lot of edge cases

Does anyone have any schema / schema generation that can be used for
general testing that has lots of complicated aspects and data?

For example, it has a bunch of different rk/ck variations, column data
types, altered /added columns and data (which can impact sstables and
compaction),

Mischeivous data to prepopulate (such as
https://github.com/minimaxir/big-list-of-naughty-strings for strings, ugly
keys in maps, semi-evil column names) of sufficient size to get on most
nodes of a 3-5 node cluster

superwide rows
large key values

version specific stuff to 2.1, 2.2, 3.x, 4.x

I'd be happy to centralize this in a github if this doesn't exist anywhere
yet

Re: schema for testing that has a lot of edge cases

Posted by Carl Mueller <ca...@smartthings.com.INVALID>.
Thanks.

Posted by Alain RODRIGUEZ <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hello Carl,