Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Richard M <ri...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/09/24 20:48:28 UTC

Shared Guest Networks and VXLAN

Hello
When create an advanced zone with the guest network isolation type set to VXLAN. I am unable to create additional Shared Guest Networks and I get the error "Unable to convert network offering with specified id to network profile" I can create Isolated Guest networks just not Shared Guest networks.
When I recreate the advance zone but use normal VLANs it works fine, I can create both types.
Is this normal behaviour? Is that not a supported configuration, or am i missing something?
Any help would be appreciated.

Regards
Richard