Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Exequiel Wiedermann <ew...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/13 03:30:20 UTC

Error when doing mvn clean install

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin:2.5:test (default-test) on
project myapp-integtests: There are test failures.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] Please refer to
/home/zequi/workspace/myapp/integtests/target/surefire-reports for the
individual test results.
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoFailureException
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :myapp-integtests

Re: Error when doing mvn clean install

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
We need some more information, Exequiel, in order to help out.  As Jeroen
asked, what's in the surefire reports?

Dan

Posted by Exequiel Wiedermann <ew...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Exequiel,

First, welcome to the Isis mailing list.

Second, thanks for reporting this, though we might have seen it before.

My guess is that the domain classes haven't been enhanced properly - ie
same issue that Oscar has reported.  If you can include the text of the
surefire-reports, that'd would help us figure it out.  (Note: Apache
mailing lists always strip attachments, so you must include the text
inline).

If I'm right on that, then it would still point to some incompatibility
with updated version of DataNucleus that's come out recently.

Having said, I couldn't reproduce it with the latest and greatest DN
plugins, nor could Jeroen.

~~~
Another possibility is some sort of i18n/localisation issue.

If you can get us more information, we'll try to figure out the issue.

Thx
Dan

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.