Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/23 16:26:31 UTC

Re: PageFile is not loaded when recreating queue

Hey,

Did anybody get a chance to look at this issue.

Thanks,
Anuj

Re: PageFile is not loaded when recreating queue

Posted by khandelwalanuj <kh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have logged a JIRA request for this issue.

Let me know if something else is required from my side.

Thanks,
Anuj

Re: PageFile is not loaded when recreating queue

Posted by artnaseef <ar...@artnaseef.com>.
Looking at the MBean issue - it seems the Queue was deleted even though there
are consumers.  There is normally protection to prevent that.

Note that the Consumer is a totally different MBean.  The naming of the
MBeans, which changed - I believe in 5.8.0 - to make them more hierarchical
makes this a little harder to see.  Since the attributes and operations are
missing on the Queue itself, that means there is no Queue MBean registered.

That's another one that would be good to catch.  It looks like there may be
race conditions between creation and removal of queues and consumers.