Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Boris Garbuzov <bo...@xmlglobal.com> on 2001/10/04 20:05:31 UTC

LogKit

Hello to all honorable members of Log4j list. I would appreciate your
general comment on the libraty Jakarta/Avalon/LogKit that you do not mention
as your peer in documentation. My company decided to use it noting that they
used to have some compatibility issues with Log4j-Weblogic in the past.
LogKit is scarcely documented and has no specific mailing list. If you share
concepts with that project, can I ask some questions on your list instead?
Particularly, their XMLFormatter outputs event elements with no wrapping
root. If you do the same for economical reasons, what is a general way to
query such semi-documents?

Re: LogKit

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <cg...@qos.ch>.
Hello to the distinguished Boris Garbuzov,

Although logkit does not have a mailing list you can probably ask questions on the jakarta-avalon mailing list. Log4j is not the appropriate forum for logkit related questions. Regards, Ceki

Ceki Gülcü - http://qos.ch