Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by "service@paypal.com" <se...@paypal.com> on 2007/05/31 22:03:41 UTC

Account Notification

Spam detection software, running on the system "balmung.jeje.org", has

Content preview:  Limited Account Access Details PayPal is constantly
  working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our
  system. We recently reviewed your account, and we need more
  information to help us provide you with secure service. Until we can
  collect this information, your access to sensitive account features
  will be limited or terminated. We would like to restore your access as
  soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience. [...]

 pts rule name              description
 1.3 UNDISC_RECIPS          Valid-looking To "undisclosed-recipients"
 1.7 MSGID_FROM_MTA_ID      Message-Id for external message added locally
 0.1 WEIRD_PORT             URI: Uses non-standard port number for HTTP
 0.0 NORMAL_HTTP_TO_IP      URI: Uses a dotted-decimal IP address in URL
 2.1 BAYES_80               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 80 to 95%
                            [score: 0.8097]
 0.1 HTML_TAG_EXIST_TBODY   BODY: HTML has "tbody" tag
 0.2 MIME_HTML_ONLY         BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
 0.6 FORGED_OUTLOOK_HTML    Outlook can't send HTML message only
 3.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.