Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by Simone Chiaretta <si...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/11 10:26:52 UTC

Already some forks of Lucene.Net going on

Seems like a few forks of Lucene.Net already started, with the intent to
make a full .NET version of Lucene.

http://aimee.codeplex.com/
<http://aimee.codeplex.com/>http://lucere.codeplex.com/

<http://lucere.codeplex.com/>This shows that having a real .NET API is
something that developers care about.

Simone

--
Simone Chiaretta
Microsoft MVP ASP.NET - ASPInsider

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"

RE: Already some forks of Lucene.Net going on

Posted by "Nicholas Paldino [.NET/C# MVP]" <ca...@caspershouse.com>.
	I agree, and as I've said before, if people want to explore those
paths on their own, that's their choice, as long as they abide by the
constraints of the ASF.

		- Nick

Posted by Todd Carrico <To...@match.com>.

Posted by Hans Merkl <hm...@hmerkl.com>.