Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/02 07:51:35 UTC

Set up for Login- 50% Course List- 10% View Course-30% Fill Registration form-20% ?

Dear All:

I need your help for creating test plan for following scenarios. Could you
please help me to setup threads (users), ramp up period and loop count?

My application has transactions like- Login->Course List->View Course->Fill
Registration form.

Scenario: There will be 1000 users concurrently accessing the application
in following manner:
Login- 50%
Course List- 10%
View Course-30%
Fill Registration form-20%

Kindly let me know if want more information. Kindly suggest me the 'threads
(users), ramp up period and loop count' setup to achieve above scenario.

Thanks in Advance.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Amit

Re: Set up for Login- 50% Course List- 10% View Course-30% Fill Registration form-20% ?

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Dear Himanshu,

I tried using Throughput Controller in following manner. But is not working
as expected. Could you please tell me where is the problem in the following
setup?

Scenario: Simultaneous users- Login-100% and View Contents-50%

Thread Group: Threads-50, Ramp Up-1, Loop Count-1

|__Login (Simple Controller)
|     |__Request 1
|     |__Request 2

|__View Contents (Simple Controller)

     |__Request 1

     |__Throughput Controller: Total Execution, Throughput-25.

Even if Throughput set to 25, View Contents-Request 1 generated 50 samples.
What to do to achieve the purpose(scenario).
Let me know if you want more information.

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Amit Kumar <am...@gmail.com>.
Dear Himanshu,

Posted by Himanshu Ghai <hi...@gmail.com>.