Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com> on 2019/07/02 23:49:10 UTC

[VOTE] Vendored dependencies release process

Please vote based on the vendored dependencies release process as
discussed[1] and documented[2].

Please vote as follows:
+1: Adopt the vendored dependency release process
-1: The vendored release process needs to change because ...

Since many people in the US may be out due to the holiday schedule, I'll
try to close the vote and tally the results on July 9th so please vote
before then.

1:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/e2c49a5efaee2ad416b083fbf3b9b6db60fdb04750208bfc34cecaf0@%3Cdev.beam.apache.org%3E
2: https://s.apache.org/beam-release-vendored-artifacts

Re: [VOTE] Vendored dependencies release process

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
Thanks all for validating the process and voting.

I'm closing the vote with 5 binding +1s and 4 non-binding +1s. Binding
votes were provided by:
Maximilian Michels
Pablo Estrada
Ismaël Mejía
Lukasz Cwik
Kenneth Knowles

I'll work on getting the doc turned into a PR to update our websites
release guide and also work on creating RC #2 for the Guava 26.0 upgrade
following the guide.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pablo Estrada <pa...@google.com>.