Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Christian Kraus <ch...@ckc-it.at> on 2016/09/20 14:57:24 UTC

docker images blank login page

Hi,

I did a docker pull from mjumper/gucd and mjumper/gucamole with mysql 5.7.7also docker and conifgured them as with glyptodon before

but when I open the webpage I only get a blank page and no login frame

any suggestions where to look for the problem ?

best regards

Christian

Christian Kraus
Inhaber
CKC IT Consulting & Solutions e.U.
Kirschenallee 22
2120 OBERSDORF
Österreich
Telefon: +43 (0) 680 2062952
Fax:        +43 820 220262992
E-mail: christian.kraus@ckc-it.at

RE: docker images blank login page

Posted by Robin Cook <Ro...@mdsl.com>.
You could examine the docker logs.

e.g. docker logs <yourcontainername>

Normally a blank logon page is a problem connecting to the database.

Kind regards,

Robin Cook

I did a docker pull from mjumper/gucd and mjumper/gucamole with mysql 5.7.7also docker and conifgured them as with glyptodon before

but when I open the webpage I only get a blank page and no login frame

any suggestions where to look for the problem ?

best regards

Christian
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

[X]
This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of MDSL.
Registered Information
MARKET DATA SERVICES LIMITED, FLOOR 2 BUILDING 4, CENTURY PLACE, LAMBERTS ROAD, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, KENT, TN2 3EH, UNITED KINGDOM
Company No: 03031342 | VAT Reg. No.: GB624962327