Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/01 02:25:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r418419 - in /forrest/trunk/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.PhotoGallery: resources.xmap src/java/org/apache/forrest/reading/PersistentImageReader.java

On 6/30/06, rgardler@apache.org <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: rgardler
> Date: Fri Jun 30 16:30:50 2006
> New Revision: 418419

> Log:
> add a paramter to define the location to store the persistent files, this makes the plugin work on windoes which was failing without it (also remove an unused method.)

Thanks for the cleanup Ross, my mess is horribly embarrassing.  As
many do, I had plans of coming back to do some cleaning... Sorry...
--tim

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
Tim Williams wrote:
> On 6/30/06, rgardler@apache.org <rg...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Author: rgardler
>> Date: Fri Jun 30 16:30:50 2006
>> New Revision: 418419

>> Log:
>> add a paramter to define the location to store the persistent files,
>> this makes the plugin work on windoes which was failing without it
>> (also remove an unused method.)
>

> Thanks for the cleanup Ross, my mess is horribly embarrassing.  As
> many do, I had plans of coming back to do some cleaning... Sorry...

That's the way of open source - lets have none of those apology things
around here - otherwise I'll have to apologise for the great many
partially complete plugins in whiteboard, I'd rather keep kidding myself
someone might find them useful ;-)

Ross