Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/07/02 16:33:03 UTC

Re: Website and Documentation Infrastructure

I would suggest that people use the Wiki to draft a blog post and a
committer than adds the final text to the blog on the website (its just
adding one markdown file)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Another way is to use the Blogs page to just contains links to the real blogs.

So, all Flink contributors would add blog in Flink wiki or even
external site and the project website's Blog page is just list all the
links to them.

Thoughts?

- Henry