Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Pranav Deshpande <de...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/21 16:51:49 UTC

Requesting information regarding sub-schemas

Dear Apache Calcite Dev Team,
I recently created an in memory schema and table and tried to run queries
on it using the enumerable and bindable conventions.

By nested schemas I mean this:
RootSchema has 3 schemas (or sub schemas), schema1, schema2 and schema3.
Each of these 3 have multiple (but different) tables.

I access them using the "." notation in the sql query. Example select colA
from schema1.table1.

The Bindable convention executes them properly but the enumerable
convention does not.

Could you please give me some pointers on resolving this issue?

Thanks & Regards,
Pranav

Re: Requesting information regarding sub-schemas

Posted by Pranav Deshpande <de...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessandro,
Thank you. I will reproduce the error and get back to this thread.

Regards,
Pranav

Posted by Alessandro Solimando <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi Pranav,