Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Alex <al...@squigly.net> on 2004/03/05 17:26:00 UTC

Re: Suggestion on where to put mysql driver

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html

Depends on how you want it exposed and what you are doing with it.
There's a plethora of documentation online.  common/lib will be exposed to
all your webapps.

R: Suggestion on where to put mysql driver

Posted by Simone - Dev <si...@piyosailing.com>.
Thanx a lot.
Simone

Simone Chiaretta
www.piyosailing.com/S
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
"Life is short, play hard"