Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by George Kirkham <gk...@co2crc.com.au> on 2013/02/28 18:42:59 UTC

Updates for Debian: RE: Updated Ubuntu guide 12:10 including h264 codec support and latest versions of ffmpeg, swftools and various deps.

Stephen,

I had time last night to build a Debian server, and found “--force-yes” was required if I was to use the “-y” parameter;

# apt-get install subversion git-core checkinstall yasm texi2html libfaac-dev libfaad-dev -y --force-yes

# apt-get install libmp3lame-dev libsdl1.2-dev libx11-dev libxfixes-dev -y --force-yes

# apt-get install libxvidcore4-dev zlib1g-dev libfaad2 flvtool2 lame -y --force-yes

And one question;

Why two backslashes in the path statement (it does work, but why bother?) ?
wget http://mirror.catn.com/pub/apache//ant/binaries/apache-ant-1.8.4-bin.tar.gz <http://mirror.catn.com/pub/apache/ant/binaries/apache-ant-1.8.4-bin.tar.gz>

Thanks,

George Kirkham

Installing OM2.x On Debian64 - Headless.pdf <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/27838216/Installing+OM2.x+On+Debian64+-+Headless.pdf?version=18&modificationDate=1360327950000>

root@omdeb6-64:~# apt-get install subversion git-core checkinstall yasm texi2html libfaac-dev libfaad-dev -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
  git libapr1 libaprutil1 liberror-perl libfaac0 libfaad2 libserf-0-0 libsvn1 rsync
Suggested packages:
  gettext git-doc git-arch git-cvs git-svn git-email git-daemon-run git-gui gitk gitweb subversion-tools db4.8-util latex2html
  checkinstall git git-core libapr1 libaprutil1 liberror-perl libfaac-dev libfaac0 libfaad-dev libfaad2 libserf-0-0 libsvn1 rsync
  subversion texi2html yasm
0 upgraded, 16 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 9,811 kB of archives.
After this operation, 24.6 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  libfaac0 libfaac-dev
E: There are problems and -y was used without --force-yes
Used this and installation continued.

# apt-get install subversion git-core checkinstall yasm texi2html libfaac-dev libfaad-dev -y --force-yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

root@omdeb6-64:~# apt-get install libmp3lame-dev libsdl1.2-dev libx11-dev libxfixes-dev -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libx11-dev is already the newest version.
libx11-dev set to manually installed.
  esound-common libaa1 libaa1-dev libartsc0 libartsc0-dev libasound2-dev libasyncns0 libaudio-dev libaudio2 libaudiofile-dev
  libaudiofile0 libavahi-client-dev libavahi-common-dev libcaca-dev libcaca0 libdbus-1-dev libdrm-intel1 libdrm-radeon1 libdrm2
  libesd0 libesd0-dev libflac8 libgl1-mesa-dev libgl1-mesa-dri libgl1-mesa-glx libglib2.0-dev libglu1-mesa libglu1-mesa-dev libice-dev
  libmp3lame0 libncurses5-dev libogg0 libpulse-browse0 libpulse-dev libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libsdl1.2debian
  libsdl1.2debian-alsa libslang2-dev libsm-dev libsndfile1 libsvga1 libsvga1-dev libvorbis0a libvorbisenc2 libx86-1 libxt-dev
  libxxf86vm1 mesa-common-dev pkg-config x11proto-fixes-dev
Suggested packages:
  esound-clients libasound2-doc nas esound libglide3 libglib2.0-doc pulseaudio
  esound-common libaa1 libaa1-dev libartsc0 libartsc0-dev libasound2-dev libasyncns0 libaudio-dev libaudio2 libaudiofile-dev
  libaudiofile0 libavahi-client-dev libavahi-common-dev libcaca-dev libcaca0 libdbus-1-dev libdrm-intel1 libdrm-radeon1 libdrm2
  libesd0 libesd0-dev libflac8 libgl1-mesa-dev libgl1-mesa-dri libgl1-mesa-glx libglib2.0-dev libglu1-mesa libglu1-mesa-dev libice-dev
  libmp3lame-dev libmp3lame0 libncurses5-dev libogg0 libpulse-browse0 libpulse-dev libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 libsdl1.2-dev
  libsdl1.2debian libsdl1.2debian-alsa libslang2-dev libsm-dev libsndfile1 libsvga1 libsvga1-dev libvorbis0a libvorbisenc2 libx86-1
  libxfixes-dev libxt-dev libxxf86vm1 mesa-common-dev pkg-config x11proto-fixes-dev
0 upgraded, 54 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 30.9 MB of archives.
After this operation, 90.3 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  libdrm2 libdrm-intel1 libdrm-radeon1 libmp3lame0 libmp3lame-dev

root@omdeb6-64:~# apt-get install libxvidcore4-dev zlib1g-dev libfaad2 flvtool2 lame -y
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
libfaad2 is already the newest version.
libfaad2 set to manually installed.
zlib1g-dev is already the newest version.
zlib1g-dev set to manually installed.
  libruby1.8 libxvidcore4 ruby1.8
Suggested packages:
  ruby1.8-examples ri1.8
  flvtool2 lame libruby1.8 libxvidcore4 libxvidcore4-dev ruby1.8
0 upgraded, 6 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 3,314 kB of archives.
After this operation, 11.0 MB of additional disk space will be used.
WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  lame libxvidcore4 libxvidcore4-dev

Posted by Stephen Cottham <St...@robertbird.com.au>.
The link on the website has two so when I did a copy and paste it just replicated it over.

I'll remove it no worries.

Sent from my iPhone

http://www.codetwo.com

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.