Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Owen D Burroughs <OW...@uk.ibm.com> on 2003/01/24 18:26:40 UTC

Project pages on the new Web Services site

Hi Dims,

Is it possible to have a wsif directory somewhere under ws-site to put the
html for the WSIF site? It would be good to move them from the xml-site
project and access them from a URL such as http://ws.apache.org/wsif

I've been working on converting the current WSIF pages to use Forrest and
it would be great to apply the new ws look and feel to them and have them
hosted on the new site. In the short term it would be easiest for us to
simply commit generated html for the WSIF pages but in the longer term,
having the ws-site build automatically pick up the source xml files from
the WSIF cvs directories and then build them, would be neat.

Thanks,
Owen

Re: Project pages on the new Web Services site

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Owen,

Short-Term: Feel free to create a wsif directory under targets for the html/images in ws-site cvs
module. This will be pushed every 6 hours to web site.

Long-Term: Finish conversion of the WSIF using forrest (any look & feel), send me the zip, i will
integrate into existing ws-site with new look & feel and generate everything from there.

Do you want to do Short-Term? or just do Long-Term? or both? Let me know.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas - http://xml.apache.org/~dims/