Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de> on 2012/07/25 18:14:11 UTC

CAS Editor problems with tabs in artifact

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that I observed some annotation highlighting
(background color) problems in the CAS Editor. First, I thought that
this was caused by the automatic line break, but then I've noticed tabs
in the artifact. When those are replaced by spaces, all works fine.

Is that a known issue?

Best,

Peter

Re: CAS Editor problems with tabs in artifact

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
Am 25.07.2012 19:00, schrieb Jörn Kottmann:
> On 07/25/2012 06:14 PM, Peter Klügl wrote:
>>
>> I just wanted to mention that I observed some annotation highlighting
>> (background color) problems in the CAS Editor. First, I thought that
>> this was caused by the automatic line break, but then I've noticed
>> tabs in the artifact. When those are replaced by spaces, all works fine.
>>
>> Is that a known issue?
>
> No it is not a know issue.
>
> Which eclipse version do you run? Can you open a jira issue for it?
>
> Jörn

Eclipse 3.7 Indigo Service Release 2 with CAS Editor 2.4.1-SNAPSHOT

I will open a jira issue.

Posted by Jörn Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.