Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Akshay Bhatia <Ak...@morse.com> on 2008/04/29 12:45:37 UTC

Listing of All Web Blogs on Front Page

Hi
I wanted to know how can my Roller home page or Front Page show the
listing of all the web blogs available on my local site.
Currently i can configure 1 web blog as front page, but what I am
looking for is a list.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Akshay

If you have received this e-mail in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete it and any attachments from your system. Morse plc is the UK holding company for various international subsidiaries trading as Morse. The registered office for Morse Group Limited (Company Number 2212268) and its UK group undertakings is Profile West, 950 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 9EE.  VAT Registration 673 0084 47.