Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Koen De Groote <kd...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/25 11:47:10 UTC

Ability to capture commits for replay?

Greetings all,

I was wondering if it's possible to "capture" commits as they come in, for
the purpose of replaying them against a test environment and find out why
they cause the solr instance to go out of memory.

Stuck on version 7.5, upgrading not an option for the foreseeable future.

Kind regards,
Koen De Groote

Re: Ability to capture commits for replay?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.
I would love to hear back if it works for you, and what your experiences are!

Posted by Koen De Groote <kd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.