Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2008/09/15 22:58:49 UTC

Re: Build file dependency problem

If the service engine uses it then it needs to go either in the
service component, or in the base component if it is more generic.

-David

PS - moved this to the dev list instead of the user one

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
I put it in the common component originally because I thought it would
get wide use. I also considered putting it in the base component, except
there was that persistence class (and demo data) that needed the entity
engine.

I agree - having it in the service component is kinda weird, but at
least it works.

-Adrian

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.