Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Payne <dp...@sotx.org> on 2002/09/07 01:36:16 UTC

Error with Tomcat 4.1.0

I've just upgraded to the latest release of Tomcat (4.1.0) from 4.0.4.  I'm
also using Struts. Evrything worked fine under the older tomcat and previous
versions, but since the upgrade, all my action mappings are returning a "No
action instance for path /home could be created" error.  Anybody?

RE: Error with Tomcat 4.1.10

Posted by Dan Payne <dp...@sotx.org>.
Got it. User error.

They just released 4.1.10-stable. Unless there is a typo in your mail,
you might want to try this first:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.1.10/

RE: Error with Tomcat 4.1.10

Posted by Dan Payne <dp...@sotx.org>.