Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/18 04:02:12 UTC

Android 4.4 support?

We keep seeing this failed Media test on Android 4.4:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-media/pull/166

I'm not sure of the state of our Android support, especially 4.4. Does
anyone have any pointers? Thanks

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
"We should consider KitKat 'abandoned'" w.r.t. the media plugin, not
Cordova...

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.
Hi Shazron,

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ken!

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by Ken Naito <ke...@monaca.io>.

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, we official dropped support of SDK < 19 on cordova-android 7.x.x, so
we still support Android 4.4.

I think we can merge that and create a new issue for Android 4.4 tests,
media tests has been broken for a long time, so hard to tell if that
failure is related to the changes or not, but at least the rest of Android
versions pass now.

Re: Android 4.4 support?

Posted by Darryl Pogue <dv...@gmail.com>.