Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 02:14:35 UTC

Re: NIFI-687: CoreAttributes vs Standard Attributes

Andre

These [1] and [2] describe the attributes which you could think of as 'public'

[1] http://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/user-guide.html#terminology
[2] http://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#flowfile

What was the JIRA that got you thinking about this?  Do you think we
need to change it or make something more clear?

Thanks
Joe

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
ahh - the JIRA was in the subject :-)

I wonder if the docs have been updated since the JIRA was filed
because the developer guide docs I linked to above seems to be what
was asked about.

Thanks
Joe