Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Ro...@actian.com> on 2014/01/02 04:27:30 UTC

RE: Resizing Panel has no effect in mouseMove, mouseOut, mouseDown events

Hola Javier,
	I'm not sure what you mean when you say, "the mouse events point to previous scale...".  It is normal that listeners in Pivot and change notifications have the previous value and the new values have been set already in the component.  Can you tell us what event listeners you are using?  And how are you getting the scale and position of your graphic elements?

Thanks,
~Roger