Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by roncking <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/24 17:32:45 UTC

reverse engineering a wicket application

Hi ,

I found an 'abandoned' wicket project that I want to use, but I don't know
how
to determine what urls are valid to access it from my jetty instance. I
built it with no errors,
and I can start the jetty server, but I don't know what url to use to access
it.

For example, I assume it would be of the form
http://localhost:8080/something.
I don't know how to determine what the value 'something' might be.
Is there a configuration file or entry that I can look at to figure out what
to enter
for a url?

Regards,

Ron

Re: reverse engineering a wicket application

Posted by Paul Szulc <pa...@gmail.com>.
When jetty start it will output something like this on console:

[INFO] Started Jetty Server
2011-10-26 09:05:03.042:INFO::Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:7070
[INFO] Starting scanner at interval of 10 seconds.

SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:7070 shows you port number, in this case it
is 7070

Now go to http://localhost:7070 and jetty will show you links to all
deployed applications.

Paul

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Martijn Dashorst <
martijn.dashorst@gmail.com> wrote:

> Get your IDE and open up the hierarchy for WebPage. From there you can
> see all pages in your application.
>
> Martijn
>
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 5:32 PM, roncking <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi ,
> >
> > I found an 'abandoned' wicket project that I want to use, but I don't
> know
> > how
> > to determine what urls are valid to access it from my jetty instance. I
> > built it with no errors,
> > and I can start the jetty server, but I don't know what url to use to
> access
> > it.
> >
> > For example, I assume it would be of the form
> > http://localhost:8080/something.
> > I don't know how to determine what the value 'something' might be.
> > Is there a configuration file or entry that I can look at to figure out
> what
> > to enter
> > for a url?
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Ron
> >
> > --

Best regards,
Paul Szulc

http://www.paulszulc.com

Re: reverse engineering a wicket application

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.