Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Trevor Kramer <tr...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/04 18:22:21 UTC

Provider com.fasterxml.jackson.module.jaxb.JaxbAnnotationModule not a subtype

Relating to my earlier message I sometimes get this error instead.

java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.Module:
Provider com.fasterxml.jackson.module.jaxb.JaxbAnnotationModule not a
subtype

Searching google I have found some indications that this might be a version
conflict with Jackson. I don't see how to resolve this with Python code.
Does anyone have Beam running on Flink on EMR?

Thanks,

Trevor

Re: Provider com.fasterxml.jackson.module.jaxb.JaxbAnnotationModule not a subtype

Posted by Trevor Kramer <tr...@gmail.com>.
I made a merge request to fix this issue

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/14953

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.