Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by lampa24 <Kr...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/09 10:17:00 UTC

Customer query operator in solr

I use solr 4.5.1

My data structure contains records and subrecords. Every record is
constructed from subrecords. Exist a lot of kind of subrecords. Exemple in
XML :

 <doc>
  <recordId>10</recordId>
  <subRecordId>11</subRecordId>
  <SR1.FirstName>Kris</SR1.FirstName>//SR1 is name
  <SR1.LastName>Jenner</SR1.LastName>
  <SR1.MaidenName>Kardashian</SR1.MaidenName>
 <doc>

 <doc>
  <recordId>10</recordId>
  <subRecordId>12</subRecordId>
  <SR5.Country>USA</SR1.Country>
  <SR5.City>Los-Angeles</SR1.City>//SR5 is address
  <SR5.Street>125 street</SR1.Street>
  <SR5.Zip>98532</SR1.Zip>
 <doc>

 <doc>
  <recordId>10</recordId>
  <subRecordId>13</subRecordId>
  <SR5.Country>Australia</SR1.Country>//SR5 is address
  <SR5.City>Canberra</SR1.City>
  <SR5.Street>278 avenue</SR1.Street>
  <SR5.Zip>7511/SR1.Zip>
 <doc>
In the example: I have two kinds of subrecords: Name and Address. They
belong to record 10.

I need to built query about name and address ,when name and address belong
to same record . q=SR5.Zip:7511 MyAnd SR1.FirstName:Kris

When the operator "MyAnd" merge the results by Record Id.

May be , Have solr operator like this ?

Can I add my own operator?

TNX