Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sy...@swisscom.com on 2002/07/09 13:17:58 UTC

Cocoon and CLASSPATH

Hello,

How to check my classpath in my Cocoon project?

Thank you
Sylvain

RE: Cocoon and CLASSPATH

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com [mailto:Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com]
>
> Hello,
>
> How to check my classpath in my Cocoon project?

Not sure what do you mean, but Cocoon does not (must not) uses
$CLASSPATH environment variable.

It behaves like any other servlet when deployed in servlet engine, and
see run.[bat|sh] for classpath when Cocoon used via command line
interface.

Classes available to *any* servlet (as per spec) are:
 - boot class path
 - rt
 - lib/ext
 - libraries added by servlet engine