Posted to users@maven.apache.org by c_inconnu2 <c_...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/01/18 00:29:46 UTC

clover report not generated

Hi,

I saw this question many times in the forum, but couldn't found an
answer. I followed the tutorial and got in my parent project pom :

    <reporting>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-clover-plugin</artifactId>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </reporting>

    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-clover-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <jdk>1.5</jdk>
                    <excludes>
                        <exclude>**/*AllTests.java</exclude>
                        <exclude>**/*Main.java</exclude>
                        <exclude>**/*Test.java</exclude>
                    </excludes>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <phase>pre-site</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>instrument</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>

I always have :
[INFO] [site:site]
[WARNING] No Clover database found, skipping report generation

but if i use "clover:instrument clover:clover" that works...

is this plugin broken or what ? it's driving me crazy !!! Thanks

David

Re: clover report not generated

Posted by c_inconnu2 <c_...@yahoo.fr>.
Arghhhhhh
I found the answer : for one reason or another I always did "mvn
site:site" instead of "mvn site"
So silly me :(((

Anyway, thanks Tony for your answer

Posted by Tony Ambrozie <to...@gmail.com>.