Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "Jason Man, CLSA" <ja...@clsa.com> on 2017/12/21 06:08:28 UTC

IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared statements cache when remove old cassandra session

Hi Igniters,

I've got a PR to resolve this JIRA available:

https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088

The JIRA was tagged previously with fix version = 2.4

May I know what is the process to move things forward?  (The PR has been created 3 weeks ago).  I'm hoping this fix would be included in 2.4 release.

Thanks.
Jason
The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon request.
CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to reducing environmental impact.

RE: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared statements cache when remove old cassandra session

Posted by "Jason Man, CLSA" <ja...@clsa.com>.
Hi Ignor,

Would you please help review my patch to see if it is ok.  I'm hoping to include this in 2.4.

Thanks
Jason

Thanks for fixing the bug! Please assign the ticket on yourself, move it to “PATCH AVAILABLE” state and run Cassandra specific tests on TeamCity. More on this can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute#HowtoContribute-SubmittingforReview>

Igor Rudyak (copied) is a main maintainer. Igor, would you mind checking the patch and explain how to test the integration on TeamCity (if needed)?

—
Denis

> On Dec 20, 2017, at 10:08 PM, Jason Man, CLSA <ja...@clsa.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Igniters,
>
> I've got a PR to resolve this JIRA available:

> https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/3088
>
> The JIRA was tagged previously with fix version = 2.4
>
> May I know what is the process to move things forward?  (The PR has been created 3 weeks ago).  I'm hoping this fix would be included in 2.4 release.
>
> Thanks.
> Jason
> The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
> These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon request.
> CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to reducing environmental impact.

The content of this communication is intended for the recipient and is subject to CLSA Legal and Regulatory Notices.
These can be viewed at https://www.clsa.com/disclaimer.html or sent to you upon request.
Please consider before printing. CLSA is ISO14001 certified and committed to reducing its impact on the environment.

Re: IGNITE-6853: Cassandra cache store does not clean prepared statements cache when remove old cassandra session

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Jason, can you please start a separate thread about using Mockito for
testing Ignite?

D.

Posted by "Jason Man, CLSA" <ja...@clsa.com>.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.