Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Brendan Heussler <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/12 20:54:43 UTC

Trouble Building Native libraries

I am trying to build the native libraries because I am getting the
following error in the t-server_accumulo-slave.localdomain.out log

http://pastebin.com/djx6UZyH

When I run make, this is the output

http://pastebin.com/wKsKhcWy

Any advice?

Brendan

Re: Trouble Building Native libraries

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
First of all, that is a transitive warning. If it fails to load the native
library, it will continue with the java based one, which isn't as
performant.

That said, try exporting JAVA_HOME in your environment before you try
building. That should resolve those errors, if I remember correctly.