Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com> on 2021/08/13 11:11:04 UTC

Re: ProcessFunctionTestHarnesses for testing Python functions

Hi Bogdan,
it does not look like it is by just doing a brief check of the code. But
maybe Dian can give a more detailed answer here. I'm gonna add him to this
thread.

Best,
Matthias

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bogdan,

There is still no TestHarness for Python ProcessFunction. However it seems a good idea to provide a TestHarness for Python functions such as ProcessFunction. I have created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-23787 as a following-up.

Regards,
Dian