Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com on 2015/11/03 13:38:37 UTC

about apache ignite's document localization(Simplified Chinese)

Hi:

I am a software architecter from China, is very interested in Ignite,
Ignite design is very good, very powerful, is a very potential
technology, I hope to promote the promotion of Ignite in China through
the translation of Ignite's documentation, so that Ignite can be used as
soon as possible by more people in china.
I have launched a translation project on the oschina.net, for the
management of the Chinese version of the documentation, address is:
http://git.oschina.net/liyuj/ignite-doc-cn, has been a part of the
translation of the BasicConcepts, I will try to speed up the
translation, the end of this year will be 1.4.0 version of the manual
translation is completed.
I hope that the official of Ignite can be placed on the official website
of the Chinese manual, which is more convenient for more people to see him!

Thanks!

Re: about apache ignite's document localization(Simplified Chinese)

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.
Hi:

My name is Yujue Li.
Later I will send an email to dev-subscribe@ignite.apache.org.
The reason for the link to be unable to open is a problem for the
oschina code hosting platform,in the community, there have been people
with similar problems,interested developers can try a few times.

在 15/11/4 04:12, Dmitriy Setrakyan 写道:

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
(adding the contributor to the CC)

Hi,

I am sorry, I do not know your name, but it is a great contribution!

Can I ask you to properly subscribe to the dev list? You need to send an
email to “dev-subscribe@ignite.apache.org” and then follow the simply

Posted by Sergi Vladykin <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi,