Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by garima015 <ga...@rediffmail.com> on 2007/03/14 14:46:03 UTC

Network of brokers Issue

Hi,

I have a set up of two brokers in network through the URL
failover:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)?randomize=false

When i am shutting down the first broker my producers and consumer classes
are getting connected to second broker.But only the temporary queues are
retained . My permanent queues are not getting transfered to second broker.
I am craeting queues using this code
Destination requestQueue = session.createQueue(requestQueueName);
and
replyQueue = session.createTemporaryQueue();

Any one can please tell me if i am missing and doing something worng.

Thanks