Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net> on 2012/11/26 21:10:53 UTC

Backport UI fixes to 4.0.1

jzb - below is the list of bugs that should be minimally impacting and are UI changes

Least intrusive - UI Changes
---
CLOUDSTACK-474
Create NetworkOffering wizard should provide dropdown for LB isolation when LB is set to External devices & guest_type is set to Shared
---
CLOUDSTACK-475
cloudstack UI - create network offering - Hide VPC checkbox when Guest Type is Shared. Show it when Guest Type is Isolated.
----
CLOUDSTACK-476
cloudstack UI - create network offering - Supported Source NAT type dropdown - set "Per zone" as default option.
----
CLOUDSTACK-477
cloudstack UI - zone wizard - When Advanced/SecurityGroup is selected, pass forVirtualNetwork=false to createVlanIpRange API.
----
CLOUDSTACK-439
Alert with typo and outdated text regarding "direct attached public IPs"

Additional least intrusive nice to haves

----
CLOUDSTACK-523
When adding Vms to an LB rule , when there are vms with display name that were provided by user and autogenearated uuid , the list vm screen extends beyond the frames original width..
----
CLOUDSTACK-459
[Optional Public IP assignment for EIP with Basic Zone] Associate IP Checkbox in Create Network Offering Dialog is Displayed When Elastic LB is Selected
----

I will file more bug reports that I was under impression - have been addressed by above- but as I reviewed the bug details - I don't believe they have been addressed.

Thanks
ilya

Re: Backport UI fixes to 4.0.1

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 8:01 PM, Musayev, Ilya <im...@webmd.net> wrote:
> I'm on official 4.0 release. I will try to reproduce what I can. I will probably file few more UI bugs on the way, spexifically when you do advanced network setup as I had to resort to API to get what UI did not accomplish.
>
> Side note, id like to create rpms from source code/git identical to what is done on Jenkins. Is this documented?

Yes - check out the install guide:
http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/html/Installation_Guide/sect-source-buildrpm.html

Re: Backport UI fixes to 4.0.1

Posted by "Musayev, Ilya" <im...@webmd.net>.
I'm on official 4.0 release. I will try to reproduce what I can. I will probably file few more UI bugs on the way, spexifically when you do advanced network setup as I had to resort to API to get what UI did not accomplish.

Side note, id like to create rpms from source code/git identical to what is done on Jenkins. Is this documented?

Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:
Has the master branch really diverged that much at this point?  Also,
I think Ilya has mostly been using the 4.0 release anyway (but we can
wait for confirmation of that).

- chip

Sent from my iPhone.

Re: Backport UI fixes to 4.0.1