Posted to user@flink.apache.org by 程骥 <ji...@qq.com> on 2017/07/28 07:50:22 UTC

How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?

Hello,
I want to submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code.If this is feasible?
Is there anyone tried to do it before ?

Thanks

Re: re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.
The RemoteEnvironment won’t allow you to spawn a Flink cluster running on
Yarn. But you can start one with yarn-session.sh. The same applies to the
REST endpoint. You first have to start a cluster.

Cheers,
Till
​

回复:re: How can I submit a flink job to YARN/Cluster from java code?

Posted by 程骥 <ji...@qq.com>.
ok,thank you.

 In this link, it is not said the restful API can not used in yarn cluster. I think it is ok, and you can try. :)

 zrc@zjdex.com

Posted by "zrc@zjdex.com" <zr...@zjdex.com>.

Posted by "zrc@zjdex.com" <zr...@zjdex.com>.
Hi:

Posted by 程骥 <ji...@qq.com>.
Hi,Till
Actually,to submit a flink job to flink clusetr with ExecutionEnvironment.createRemoteEnvironment,I have implemented.

but how to submit flink job to flink on yarn,I have no idea.

I think this API not supported.

Thanks for your help.
:)

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.