Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/25 23:02:20 UTC

Release managers for 0.12.1 and 0.13.0

Hi everyone,

As we finished 0.12.0, we're planning for next major and minor releases.
So I would like to call for volunteers to be the release managers.

RM plays a very important role in ensuring the release schedule is followed
through, the targeting features/tickets are properly closed, and the
release notes are well-prepared. If you haven't done RM before, a PMC
member will help you along the way. Please respond to this thread to claim
the role.

--
Best,
Shiyan

Re: Release managers for 0.12.1 and 0.13.0

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Awesome! Thank you, Zhaojing and Ethan, for volunteering!

Posted by Y Ethan Guo <yi...@apache.org>.
I’d love to be the RM of 0.13.0.

Posted by zhaojing yu <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "田昕峣 (Xinyao Tian)" <xi...@yeah.net>.
Got it! Will volunteer for the next time. Thanks for the effort made by Zhaojing and Ethan in advance :)

On 08/30/2022 09:24,Shiyan Xu<xu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Xinyao, thank you for being keen on this. Zhaojing and Ethan have
already volunteered for the RM roles.

On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 8:56 PM 田昕峣 (Xinyao Tian) <xi...@yeah.net>
wrote:

Hi Shiyan,

I also would like to be a RM and help the team to manage those things.
Although I just graduated from the university and definitely lack of
experience in Project Management field, I promise I’ll do my best if
there’s still a position.

Regards,
Xinyao

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.