Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "Tak Lon (Stephen) Wu" <ta...@apache.org> on 2021/12/06 22:43:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] releasing hbase-connector 1.1.0 ?

Hi guys,

While I'm learning how to release a minor version of hbase via
https://hbase.apache.org/book.html#releasing and an example of 2.3.7
via HBASE-26373, I found hbase-connector was last released on 2019
April.

So, I'm wondering if I could help to release hbase-connector e.g.
1.1.0 and get familiar with the release process, at the same time, I
may need a mentor/adviser and discuss the steps/tasks about it (my
plan is to create JIRAs like HBASE-26373).

any comments?

Thanks,
Stephen

Re: [DISCUSS] releasing hbase-connector 1.1.0 ?

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@apache.org>.
Thanks for making the release, Stephen.

Folks, we need some more votes!

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.