Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Harald Falkenberg <ha...@desy.de> on 2006/03/14 17:44:05 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] occasional segmentation fault during access to php pages

Hallo Nick,

thank you for the hint. We get no core files although ulimit is set to
unlimited for it. Does mod_backtrace still helps to analyze the problem
yet?

If so, what will mod_backtrace generate?

regards
	Harald

Posted by Harald Falkenberg <ha...@desy.de>.
Hallo,

the mentioned backtrace mod looks interesting. Unfortunately it is not
available for solaris. Is there something simular or has somebody another
idea to this problem.

regards
	Harald