Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de> on 2004/09/24 01:08:09 UTC

Re: JaxME 2, DTD

> Sean C. Sullivan wrote:
>
>> Is there support for DTD's in the codebase?  I looked at the source
>> code but I didn't see any DTD support.

In the past days, I found it funny to write a DTD parser, that converts
a DTD into an equivalent instance of XML Schema. If you are adventorous,
you might try running the xjc task with a nested element

     <dtd targetNamespace="..."/>

Jochen

--
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050423/1/5/1/+1

Re: JaxME 2, DTD

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de>.
Nacho G. Mac Dowell wrote:

> Where do you specify the dtd: in the schema attribute or nested element?

Just as usual, with

     schema="foo"

or a nested schema fileset. This is done so, because that allows to keep
the up2date check.

Jochen

--
http://lilypie.com/baby1/050423/1/5/1/+1