Posted to dev@stdcxx.apache.org by Martin Sebor <se...@roguewave.com> on 2007/11/30 00:54:17 UTC

welcome Travis Vitek

The stdcxx PMC has unanimously passed a vote to offer Travis Vitek
commit privileges and Travis has accepted our offer. Please welcome
Travis to the team!

I've asked Travis to fax in his CLA at his earliest opportunity. As
soon as the CLA has been recorded on the ASF committers page (follow
the link below) I will request an account for Travis so that he can
start checking in his own changes and help commit those of other
people.

http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

Travis, please read the Guide for new committers to understand the
benefits as well as responsibilities that come with becoming an ASF
committer: http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html

Thanks
Martin