Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Byron Miller <by...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/30 15:41:50 UTC

Jira - Nutch 48 - did you mean patch

Anyone using this patch?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-48

I would like to incorporate this, but not having much
luck getting the patch to install over svn release
(branch .7)

-byron

Nutch "Did you mean?"

Posted by quo vadis <qu...@webmail.co.za>.
Hi guys

Anyone implemented the did you mean path for nutch that
could provide me with some assistance?

thanks
For super low premiums, click here http://www.webmail.co.za/dd.pwm

http://www.webmail.co.za the South African FREE email service

Re: Jira - Nutch 48 - did you mean patch

Posted by Zaheed Haque <za...@gmail.com>.
:-)

Yep! Works Great!

/Z