Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Ahmad Ludin <ah...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/24 17:16:15 UTC

Ofbiz Demos broken

Hi,

I was looking at the ofbiz demos (13.07, and 12) on ofbiz website. The AP
and AR screens are broken

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://common/widget/CommonScreens.xml#GlobalDecorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error running script at location
[component://accounting/webapp/accounting/WEB-INF/actions/invoice/InvoiceReport.groovy]:

Thanks

Re: Ofbiz Demos broken

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
After a week out of the office, I can't reproduce. Can you confirm or give more details?

Jacques