Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by bs...@yahoo.com on 2005/03/30 17:27:38 UTC

Web services testing framework

Hello,

I am researching available tools for Java web services tests. We are using
Apache Axis as web services platform, JUnit test framework for testing,
Maven as project builder and Eclipse as IDE.

I didn't find almost anything suitable so far.

Only this

Commercial
  http://www.itko.com/site/itko?jpid=Lisa
  http://www.parasoft.com/jsp/products/home.jsp?product=SOAP
  http://www.optimyz.com/servicetester.html
Free
  http://testgen.tigris.org/

But I don't have any real experience about these tools. Maybe we could
share some knowledge about testing frameworks here? Anyone?

Bill Gates said ones "My software never has bugs. It just develops random
features."