Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Maciej Prochniak <mp...@touk.pl> on 2009/07/28 10:55:17 UTC

SMX4 features for standard components

Hello,

I was able to find features for some standard components here
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/servicemix/features/ ,
however only some of components are included. Are there features/plans
to assemble them for e.g. servicemix-http, servicemix-quartz, ...?

br,
maciek prochniak

Re: SMX4 features for standard components

Posted by Maciej Prochniak <mp...@touk.pl>.
Thanks Gert,
this is exactly what I was looking for :)

br, maciek

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
Maciek,

Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com