Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2007/12/03 10:00:03 UTC

yui calendar in IFRAME on IE7

Hi *,

i use the yui calendar on a page / panel. This behaves like expected on
localhost (every browser). If i add the page to an IFRAME so that the
application is running on a different machine, clicking the calendar icon is
doing nothing. It's working with firefox but not with the IE7. The icon will
be displayed and the cursor becomes a hand while onmouseover. But clicking
is not presenting the calendar.

Can i solve this issue?

Cheers
Per

Re: yui calendar in IFRAME on IE7

Posted by Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Ok i think i got this now. I had to resize the calendar, because IE7 seems to
show all only in the IFRAME itself. Overlaying seems not to be allowed.

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.
Hi *,

i have again the same issue (with other browsers to). I saw that the calendar
is opened in different positions with different browsers. IE seems to open it
to the right side of the image. Firefox opens it centered.

Is there something in the calendar css i could use? Any hint is appreciated

Thanks for your help
Per