Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by AJ Chen <ca...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/01 19:57:00 UTC

log records

When running fetcher (0.9-dev) in eclipse, lot of log messages are printed
as expected, including the status - "pages *, errors *,  *kb/s". But, when
using nutch script to do fetching, most of the log messages including the
status are not in std out, nor in logs/haddop.log.  Did I miss a setting?
How to make nutch script print out all the info and error message in std out
or log file?
thanks,
AJ

Re: log records

Posted by AJ Chen <ca...@gmail.com>.
Sami, thanks. After setting log4j.logger.org.apache.hadoop=INFO, fetcher
status is logged in hadoop.log file.

--
AJ Chen, PhD
http://web2express.org

Re: log records

Posted by sami siren <ss...@gmail.com>.
Is your environment windows or linux?

You are saying that most are not logged - can you please give an example
what is
logged (and where) and also what is not.

Logging in general can be configured by editing conf/log4j.properties

--
 Sami Siren